Topics Related to Your Search
Project Management Solutions
IT Portfolio Management
Business Process Management (BPM)
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Resource Planning and Scheduling
Business Intelligence Solutions
Application Lifecycle Management(ALM)
1 - 25 of 475 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Intuit QuickBase
Intuit QuickBase: Increase Visibility with Web-based Project Management
Web-based QuickBase from Intuit offers a refreshingly powerful, flexible and affordable solution for busy teams to better manage projects, information and processes. With QuickBase, you can get and keep everyone -- team members, clients, vendors, freelancers -- on the same page with better visibility and accountability for everyone.
by Global Knowledge Network, Inc.
Successfully Managing Remote Teams
- (Free Research) Managing remote teams can be difficult for even the best manager. This white paper explains the challenges you will face and how to overcome them.
Agile Project Management for Government
- (Free Research) Brian Wernham shows how an agile approach can incrementally deliver large mission and safety critical technology solutions.
by Digital Fairway, Inc.
Provergent Suite - Telecom Order & Inventory Software
The Provergent Communication Asset Management Suite helps to manage the planning, procuring, provisioning, auditing & delivering of communications services. Provergent allows you to build accurate & easy to manage centralized inventories, backed up by automated provisioning processes to manage all moves, adds, changes & deletes in the inventory.
by ASG Software Solutions
Business Service Management
Business Service Management (BSM) solutions can effectively be defined as the fusion of IT and business needs, Successfully employed, they will empower IT with the necessary tools to increase overall business value.
by ASG Software Solutions
ASG-Rochade the Leading Metadata Repository
ASG-Rochade is a metadata management solution for large and medium-sized organizations. It is a strategic, facilitating technology that manages information about data and systems across your enterprise.
Project Management Office: Seeing the Whole Picture
- (Free Research) The use of project and portfolio management (PPM) can help organizations see the big picture – and effectively plan ahead to achieve strategic results. Learn how your organization can benefit from a PPM approach that provides visibility into project decisions for greater success.
by SkillSoft Corporation
Business Skill Courseware
SkillSoft’s Business Skills Library focuses on behavioral skills that are designed for business professionals and key to performance regardless of job responsibility, as well as the skills and knowledge that are relevant to the various areas of functional responsibility in today’s business organizations.
by Global Knowledge Network, Inc.
Train with the Worldwide Leader in Authorized Cisco Training
- (Free Research) Customers rely on us to deliver quality learning products and services featuring superior instruction and training. Cisco trusts Global Knowledge, the world's largest Cisco Learning Solutions Partner, to deliver expert instruction to a worldwide network of learners and to be the primary training provider for their Associate Sales Engineers.
by Global Knowledge
Project Management & Business Skills Training Catalog
- (Free Research) Throughout the following pages, you can read about our approach, solutions, methodology, and courses - the sum of our vast resources - all designed to promote your pursuit of superior personal and business performance through rapid skills development.
The Tao of IT Portfolio Management
- (Free Research) This resource offers ten steps to achieving IT portfolio management enlightenment. Learn how, by integrating APM and PPM solutions, CIOs can achieve better visibility into their entire IT portfolio, creating improved efficiency, lower costs and overall business harmony.
by TargetProcess, Inc.
Agile Tools: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- (Free Research) This article explains various approaches for agile project management and provide comparisons between the simplest tools (index cards and whiteboards), spreadsheets, traditional project management software and agile project management software.
by SERENA Software, Inc.
Aligning IT and Business with Demand Management
- (Free Research) Demand Management (DM) is a component of a full-featured Project Portfolio Management (PPM) practice. Demand comes from many sources and all phases of the project lifecycle. Capacity management must consider all of these.
by Platform Computing Corporation
Research Report on Virtualization and Cloud Computing in Test/Dev Environments
- (Free Research) Read this report to learn the research findings of this study, which examined the challenges of managing Test/Dev environments and the opportunity for server virtualization and cloud computing to address them. This paper includes several graphs and an in-depth discussion of the advantages of private cloud computing.
by Ivar Jacobson Consulting
Integrating Use Cases, Storyboarding and Prototyping
- (Free Research) This white paper discusses how to optimize requirements gathering and documentation through the integration of use case, storyboarding and prototyping.
by Hewlett-Packard Company
Canadian Airport Reaps the Benefits of Truly Unified Communications
- (Free Research) In this case study learn how Halifax International Airport Authority, one of Canada's largest airports, developed and integrated a unified communications solution that created flexibility and efficiency for how their terminal space is utili...
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.